Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Three girls- Part 1

Since a majority of them keep bugging me to post an entry, guess I'll throw something up. The girls (like most I think) really want me to post on this idea because they like reading about themselves. So I will post a few words about each.

Missy is the first girl chronologically. We are also married, and there isnt much to say on us because we never need to say much. After 10 years you kind of know.

Over the years she has gone from a self-conscious teenager (almost, barely 20) to a somewhat normal 30somethhing. She still has some bugs to work on, but at least now she has some sense of self-worth. Her need to be a submissive has cost her much. She would really submit to people who didnt deserve it and would do badly with it. Her friends all know what a train wreck she was, but now that i have her she has some stability.

As I mentioned, we are married, but she isn't typical in that she 'allows' other girls. In truth, she likes girls and has said for years that I am the last guy she will be with (I will let the reader decide if that is a good thing or bad). Her inclination is toward girls anyway. This results in me having other girls, who will get their posts next.

2 comments:

  1. Not much info in the post about how You feel about Missy's past, Master, but, still, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master, if this one may suggest it, one day, can You update about all that has happened since Your last post? *kneels properly before You*

    ReplyDelete